Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Meet the Amazing...



Rumta Sio aka Ravinderpal Singh on left with a kid and a helper at his Dallas Sikh Camp.Rumta is currently in New York working with the Sikh Youths and undertaking empowerment projects.He has been away from UK for a month and it seems ages!!
Rumta is an amazing character and the more said about him always seems little!

Today my day has been topped up and bit emotional as I got a call from this beloved of mine at 4.58 a.m and it was so nice to chat to him.Crazy as I was thinking about him just yestersday evening!

It seemed like I have not spoken to him in ages but it has been only a week. I think I was too used to hearing from Rumta while he was in UK.It used to be crazy as sometimes after my gym classes I would have voicemails and it would be Rumta..singing indian songs or just bare jokez as Rumta would say!!Rumta has a fab voice and when he sings,it just melts your heart!! Rumta was also one person that I could rely on for unlimited text messages and at any time of the day.Nights when you can't sleep,I knew one person that would be awake... Rumta!!I m not trying to write a life story here but just made me realise that we just take things for granted.. you think things will just keep on flowing in life as usual and don't appreciate the moments of fun,laughter,anger,fight we have with others until we are far apart.Every moment in life is amazing and make sure you enjoy time spent with individuals as you never know what tomorrow brings and where we all will be.

Anyway,enjoy yourselves and take care and Rumta..you are missed and thanks for your call and lots of love!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home