Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Malaysian Samlean

In Dec 06, with the kirpa of my beloved Guru I had the pleasure of going to a sikhi camp called Samlean in Malaysia.This was for one week and had people from all over malaysia, few from bangkok and not forgetting the beloved Indonesians!It is rare that foreigners like me turn up there!

This was the mature (older) group who were called the "Youth :Leaders".The camp itself was an experience in itself! Towards the end of the week, it was very tiring as I decided to wake up for Amritvela everyday. Amritvela is before sunrise.Very rare thing for people like me to be able to do.

I did have the pleasure of meeting lots of gursikhs.All I can say is that I am greatful that I got a chance once in this lifetime to be part of the samlean!

Gurfatehji

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home