Thursday, January 12, 2006

Life

Life.. is unpredictable. So many things come and go, happinesses, sadnesses,laughter and tears.I was having a real off day,as I had so many things going on in my head.I had some very lovely emails from some very sweet people and I met for a coffee with one of my best mates.Talking to him was great but I think still I was in random thoughts.After that I had a yoga class after which I was back to planet earth!

Later at evening one of my mates called me and just few seconds within the call, he recited this to me ( from Sri Guru Granth Sahib(SGGS)-sikh holy scripture)..which I thought was real sweet.It is amazing that we get so caught up in life and we try to be the problem solvers when sometimes,just have to let things flow as they are.Sometimes, it just shocks me as to how much is in SGGS which I hardly contemplate on).I do wish I could just live my life in accordance with this,this is one of my motives for this year...

Quote from SGGS page 1429 (as recited by one of my amazing mates)

chintaa taa kee keejee-ai jo anhonee ho-ay.
People become anxious, when something unexpected happens.

ih maarag sansaar ko naanak thir nahee ko-ay. ||51||
This is the way of the world, O Nanak; nothing is stable or permanent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home